Choco-Dot Pumpkin Cake
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Kellogg's All-Bran cereal
- 1 6-oz package chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Sift together dry ingredients, set aside. (I just stirred them together with a spoon...turned out OK)
Beat eggs until foamy. Add pumpkin, oil and All-Bran cereal, mix well.
Add dry ingredients, mixing only until combined.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Spread evenly in tube pan and bake at 350 for about 1 hour & 10 minutes.
Cool completely before removing from pan.