Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats
Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats are a great, simple way to start the day! It is the perfect grab-and-go meal if you're caught in a rush in the morning.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup soy milk, slightly overflowing
- 1/2 banana (1/3 if it's particularly large)
- Scant 1/4 cup blueberries
- Maple syrup, to drizzle
- Granola and/or chopped nuts
Adapted from foodfitnessfreshair.com
Mash banana and blueberries together in a bowl until blended together. Stir in oats, yogurt, and milk. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
You can try doing it without the yogurt (all “milk”) and see if you like it! If you don’t, then you can pop it into the microwave (45 seconds, stir, then 45 seconds again) and see if you like it. When you let the oats sit overnight, they take such a short time to heat in the microwave that it’s totally worth it (because old fashioned oats can take 6 minutes in the microwave or even turn into a stove-top mess)!
You'll also love
- Pf Chang's Coconut Curry Vegetables 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Baked Corn 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Grilled Lobster Tails with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Layer Cake 3.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Elderberry Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Blueberry Biscuits 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Mrs. Field's Chocolate Swirl... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Cobbler 4.5/5 (15 Votes)