Champagne Punch with Raspberry & Orange Liqueur
A great cocktail to bring in the New Year! So refreshing and tasty, your guests will love this Champagne Punch with Raspberry & Orange Liqueur!
- 6 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick ground ginger
- 2 (750ml) bottles Brut champagne
- 32 ounce white cranberry peach cocktail (or white grape juice)
- 1/2 cup raspberry liqueur
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur (like La Belle Orange or Solerno Blood Orange)
- 1 orange, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 5 to 6 fresh ginger slices
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 6mins
Chill the champagne and fruit juice.
Mix 3 tablespoons sugar with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until the sugar dissolves. Pour into a shallow dish. Then mix the remaining 3 tablespoons of sugar with the ground ginger. Place in a separate shallow dish for dipping.
In a large punch bowl, mix the champagne, juice and both liqueurs. Garnish with orange slices, raspberries and ginger slices.
To serve, dip the rims of the punch glasses into the simple syrup. Then immediately dip them in the ginger sugar. Ladle the punch into the glasses and pass around. Cheers!
You'll also love
- Fish: Fish Fillets with Tomatoes,... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Dream Mimosas 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- GARLIC & LEMON CHICKEN WITH RED... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Nut Oatmeal 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Williamsburg Orange Cake 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Pecan Orange Sweet Potatoes 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pear, Walnut & Gorgonzola Puffs 4.3/5 (4 Votes)