Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Peppers
Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Peppers - Full of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, ranch seasoning & bacon—what’s not to love!?
- 1 pound mini peppers, about 16 to 18, sliced lengthwise, seeded and deveined
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dip powder
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped, reserve 1/3 for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely sliced, reserve 1/3 for garnish
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip powder, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions. Spoon mixture into the peppers and flatten off.
Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and garnish with reserved bacon, green onions, and parsley.
Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Mexican Black Bean Spaghetti 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Rounds with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Hash with Spicy... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Fried Pasta Chips 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Manchego & Marcona Almond Cheese... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Cherry Pie Crumb Bars 4.1/5 (18 Votes)