Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Peppers
Cheesy Ranch Stuffed Mini Peppers - Full of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions, ranch seasoning & bacon—what’s not to love!?
- 1 pound mini peppers, about 16 to 18, sliced lengthwise, seeded and deveined
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dip powder
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and finely chopped, reserve 1/3 for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely sliced, reserve 1/3 for garnish
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped for garnish (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix together sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip powder, bacon, sun-dried tomatoes, and green onions. Spoon mixture into the peppers and flatten off.
Place peppers on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and garnish with reserved bacon, green onions, and parsley.
Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (449 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (435 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (320 Votes)