Strawberry Refrigerator Cake - Duncan Hines
Something about cold cake and frosting just hits my sweet tooth perfectly. If you've been diagnosed with sweet tooth syndrome, we suggest this Strawberry Refrigerator Cake cure.
- 1 Moist Deluxe Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 10 ounces sweetened, frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 13x9” pan.
Prepare, bake and cool according to package directions. Poke holes 1” apart in top of cake using handle from a wooden spoon.
Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Disneyland Bengal Barbeque Spicy... 3.9/5 (340 Votes)
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4/5 (310 Votes)
- Baked Strawberry Donuts 3.9/5 (362 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.4/5 (228 Votes)
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars 4.2/5 (243 Votes)
- Easy Berry Dump Cake 4/5 (258 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)