Strawberry Refrigerator Cake - Duncan Hines
Something about cold cake and frosting just hits my sweet tooth perfectly. If you've been diagnosed with sweet tooth syndrome, we suggest this Strawberry Refrigerator Cake cure.
- 1 Moist Deluxe Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
- 10 ounces sweetened, frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3.4 ounce) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh strawberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 13x9” pan.
Prepare, bake and cool according to package directions. Poke holes 1” apart in top of cake using handle from a wooden spoon.
Puree thawed strawberries with juice in blender. Spoon evenly over top of cake allowing mixture to soak into holes.
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using 1 cup milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread over cake. Garnish with fresh strawberries. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider Doughnuts 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Oven Fried Zucchini Chips with... 4.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken with... 4.5/5 (106 Votes)
- Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Rolo Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Blackberry Pie Bars 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Earthquake Cake 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- blueberry crumb bars 4.6/5 (94 Votes)