Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Delicious and easy slow cooked chicken wings with a wonderful Asian influence from the soy sauce, ginger and pineapple juice. Serve with rice for a meal or alone as an appetizer. So good!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 pounds chicken wings (24)
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In a very large bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken wings. Add chicken; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours to marinate.
Remove chicken from marinade; place in 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add about 1 cup of the marinade; discard any remaining marinade.
Cover; cook on High heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (165°F).
You'll also love
- Applebee's Cheese Chicken Tortilla... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken - NuWave oven 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mosaic Chicken Terrine (Paula Deen) 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cuban Chicken and Pineapple Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Fried Rice 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)