Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- 3-4 Boneless/ skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1-16 oz. Bottle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped Celery (optional)
- 1-8 oz. pkg. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Cooking time 20mins
Boil chicken breasts. Cool and shred with fork. In a 9x13 pan combine shredded chicken with bottle of hot sauce. (for better results do this the night before, however you can do it all the same day). Over medium heat in saucepan, melt cream cheese with ranch dressing, stir until smooth and hot. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle ½ cup chopped celery on top.
Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Add cheddar cheese and bake until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serve with Tostitos scoops.
You'll also love
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Fried Rice 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Crackers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cherve' Terrine 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Foil Packs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Healthy Matcha Green Tea Fudge... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- King Ranch Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Curtis Stone Chipotle Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)