Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings with Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of onion soup (or 1 onion, finely diced)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 can of corn
- 1 small package of frozen peas
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces (or Bisquick dumpings)
Place the chicken, butter, soups, and carrots in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High.
About 30 minutes before serving, add corn, stir, and place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Dumplings by Tyler... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir Fry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken & Rice Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Knoephla (Dakota... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 30-MINUTE CHICKEN AND DUMPLINGS 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Quick Southern Chicken and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chef John's Revised Chicken &... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)