Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey Dijon Mayo
Delicious and healthy, your family and or guests will love these Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey Dijon Mayo!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
Shape turkey into 16 small patties. Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended. Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.
You'll also love
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Crispy Potato Sopes (Masa Boats)... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Mango Grilled Fish With... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sandwich 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Three Cheese Ziti 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Swiss Pork and Mushrooms 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Hearty Chipotle Chicken Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Breast 5/5 (2 Votes)
Review this recipe