Teriyaki Chicken - NuWave oven
- 3 -4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade , sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Cut chicken breasts into 3 to 4 inch pieces. Place in a zip-loc bag along with Teriyaki Sauce, diced onion, garlic, lemon juice and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Place Chicken on the 1 inch rack in the Nu-wave Oven and cook for 15 minutes. Pour Teriyaki Marinade into an aluminum pan, casserole dish, or any container that can be placed in the Nu-wave Oven. Remove chicken from the oven and place it on top of the marinade. Be sure to turn it over. Cook for 15 minutes. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes and serve.
Adjust cooking time for larger pieces.
You'll also love
- Chicken/ Petto di Pollo al Amaretto 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cuban Chicken and Pineapple Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Fried Rice 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir Fry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramelized Black Pepper Chicken 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.4/5 (5 Votes)