Triple Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
Chocolate-lovers will rejoice over this super moist, Triple-Chocolate Tres Leches Cake. Chocolatey, creamy, silky smooth deliciousness in every bite, this recipe is guaranteed to become the centerpiece at your next celebratory party, family event, or chic dinner party. Serve this dessert with ice cream if you are so inclined to add some extra richness.
- 1 (2-layer size) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) bar Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package. Cool cake in pan 10 minutes, then pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
Melt 7 ounces chocolate as directed on package. Blend milks and sour cream in blender until smooth. Add melted chocolate; blend well. Pour over cake, re-piercing cake if necessary until milk mixture is absorbed. Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, make curls from remaining chocolate.
Stir cocoa into Cool Whip Frost cake with Cool Whip mixture; top with chocolate curls. Keep refrigerated.
You'll also love
- Orange Cream Fudge 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Classic Southern Caramel Cake 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- One-Bowl Apple Cake 4.1/5 (179 Votes)
- Ho Ho Cake 4.5/5 (83 Votes)