Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Sweet and savory Orange Glazed Pork Chops prepared in a pressure cooker. Serve with a side of rice and some stir-fried veggies.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 thick cut pork chops, about 1 1/4 inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 t dried thyme
- 1/4 t onion powder
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
With lid off, heat oil on high or brown till sizzling, add salted and peppered pork chops and brown on both sides.
Add broth, zest, thyme, onion powder to cooker and secure lid. Cook on high for 15 minutes.
Release pressure naturally for 10 minutes then quick release and remove chops and rest under foil.
Drain and discard all cooking liquid
Set cooker on high or brown and whisk all remaining ingredients into cooker to create glaze. Cook just until combined and simmering. Toss chops in glaze before serving.
You'll also love
- Best Banana Bread Ever 4.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Italian “Drunken” Noodles with... 4.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Apple Pie Roll Ups 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- How to Brine a Turkey 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Tilapia with Lemon-Peppercorn Pan... 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Crispy Garlic Potato Wedges Baked 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Sex in the Driveway 4.6/5 (45 Votes)