Pink Champagne Punch
Pretty Pink Champagne with raspberries and a fizzy bubbly Punch, perfect for your next gathering. Enjoy!
- 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle champagne, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Pour the champagne into a punch bowl. Stir in the ginger ale, lemonade concentrate and raspberries.
Ladle into champagne glasses or punch cups and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cut-Out Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Christmas Eve Creamy Slow-Cooker... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Kringle 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Columbian Hot Chocolate with Cheese 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Jello Shots 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sugar-Free White Russian Cocktail 5/5 (1 Votes)