Pineapple Dream Cake
Light and creamy pineapple frosting is perfect with this pineapple cake! This tropical cake is great for your next summer party or luau.
- WHIPPED TOPPING:
- 1 (18 1/4-ounce) box pudding yellow cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding; (small)
- 1 (6-ounce) package Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add cake mix, eggs, oil and water as directed on cake mix box.
Mix in sour cream, crushed pineapple and pour into 11 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F until done.
Dissolve pudding in pineapple with juice then fold in cool whip.
Frost when completely cooled.
You'll also love
- Best Homemade Potato Salad 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Breakfast Mac & Cheese 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Soup - Spiced Red Lentil, Tomato,... 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Frozen French Lemonade 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Lemon Yogurt Cake from The... 4.2/5 (145 Votes)
- Ina Garten’s Outrageous Brownies 4/5 (201 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (95 Votes)