Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars
Simply and yummy grasshopper cheesecake bars featuring a mint chocolate chip cookie crust, silky smooth cheesecake and chocolate drizzled on top.
- 1 package refrigerated Pillsbury Ready To Bake!® Big Deluxe Chocolate Chip Cookies with Hershey's® mini Kisses®
- 2 packages (8-ounces each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup mint coffee creamer
- Few drops mint extract (optional)
- Few drops green food color
- 3 ounces mint chocolate chips, for decorating
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Heat the oven to 350°F.
Line an 9X9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Remove the refrigerated cookie dough from the package and with your fingers press it evenly on the bottom of the prepared pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. The dough will be puffed but not fully baked. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
Make the cheesecake filling in the meantime. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth after each addition. Stir in the flour.
Add the coffee creamer and mint extract, if using, and stir to combine.
Add the green food color and stir to combine.
With the back of the spoon press the half-baked puffed cookie dough to release the air in the crust. Pour the cheesecake filling over it.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the center is just set.
Let the cheesecake cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour and refrigerate for few hours before cutting into bars.
Before serving, melt the chocolate chips and drizzle the melted chocolate over the cheesecake bars.
You'll also love
- Oven Baked Tacos 4.3/5 (164 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cake 3.9/5 (389 Votes)
- Cannoli Cheesecake! 3.8/5 (304 Votes)
- Lemon Burst Cake Mix Cookies 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- World Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar... 4.1/5 (173 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Cheesecake Bars, Lemon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Creme Brulee Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (22 Votes)