Make-Ahead Brunch Cup
Combine brunch essentials overnight, including hash browns, eggs, cheddar cheese and bacon, for tasty brunch bites baked to perfection the next morning.
- 1 (30-ounce) bag hash brown potatoes, frozen country-style, shredded
- 3/4 cup (from 10 3/4 ounce can) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces, from a jar or package
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Cook potatoes on stovetop as directed on bag.
Spoon potatoes evenly into muffin cups, about 2 tablespoons each; press down into cups. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of Cheddar cheese soup on top of the potatoes in each cup.
In large bowl, beat eggs until well blended.
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until scrambled and set. Spoon eggs evenly over soup in cups. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 tablespoon bacon and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
At serving time, heat oven to 350°F. Bake about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Vegan Thai Vegetable Stir Fry with... 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Green Velvet... 4.5/5 (136 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 4.1/5 (263 Votes)
- King's Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Rolls 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread 4.5/5 (124 Votes)