Chantal's New York Cheesecake
This Chantal's New York Cheesecake is easy to make, and it's so delicious. Everyone that's tried it has said it tasted just like the ones in a deli! You'll love it.
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake 4.3/5 (107 Votes)
- Classic New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Pineapple-Topped New York... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)