Rise 'n Shine Omelet Cups
Rise 'n Shine Omelet Cups are the perfect bite-sized appetizer for your next brunch or breakfast buffet table. These scrumptious morsels come together in under 40 minutes using only four ingredients to serve any large, hungry crowd.
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- prepared muffin cups or 1 (6-count) can refrigerated biscuits
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then spoon into prepared muffin cups.
Muffin cups can be store-bought or made from refrigerated biscuit dough. Using a 6-count can of biscuit dough, take dough disks and squish into cupcake/muffin tin molds, leaving room for egg filling in the center. Bake according to packaged directions, and then cool for about 5 minutes before filling.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cashew Chicken Salad Sandwiches 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- One-Pot White Chicken Chili 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Easter Hard Boiled Eggs 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Creamy Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Gluten Free Yellow Cake - King... 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Jello Shots 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Grape Jelly Meatballs 4.5/5 (34 Votes)