Potatoes for a Crowd
Baked has browns with cream of onion, chicken soup, sour cream and cheddar cheese. A real crowd pleaser everyone will enjoy!
- 10 cups hash-browns. depends on how big of a glass pan you use
- 1 cup cream of onion soup
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 7 tablespoons milk- add enough to make it creamy over all the hash-browns
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Crispy onions or corn flakes for topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 140mins
Spray a 9x13" glass baking pan. Pour in your soups, butter, sour cream and mix well.
Add in your hash-browns and mix together.
Add in your milk to make sure the mixture is all over the Hash-browns. Salt and pepper to your taste. Add in your cheese and mix.
Top with French fried onions or corn flakes on top and bake in oven on 350°F. for 2 hours or until bubbly.