White Chocolate Strawberry Tiramisu
Here's a twist on a classic dessert that highlights a delicious flavor combo: strawberries and white chocolate.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, about 4 ounces
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Chocolate syrup, optional
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in cooled chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream.
Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange in a 13x9-inch dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture; top with half of the strawberries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
Gently stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining cream cheese mixture; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over ladyfingers. Top with remaining strawberries.
Refrigerate until serving. If desired, drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
You'll also love
- Farm-Fresh Corn Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy Crockpot Potato Soup 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry and Lemon Meringue... 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Moist Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Best Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cake from Cook's... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie 3.7/5 (109 Votes)