Farm-Fresh Corn Salad
Crazy easy corn salad! Simply combine the ingredients, chill in the fridge for an hour and serve. It doesn't get any easier or more delicious than this!
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Crockpot Potato Soup 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry and Lemon Meringue... 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetarian: Eggplant and Mozzarella 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Quinoa & Vegetable Salad 4.6/5 (49 Votes)
- Creamy Italian Potato Salad Recipe 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken and Corn Choder 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Classic Cornbread 4.5/5 (53 Votes)