Farm-Fresh Corn Salad
Crazy easy corn salad! Simply combine the ingredients, chill in the fridge for an hour and serve. It doesn't get any easier or more delicious than this!
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 65mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Serve or keep chilled until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Easy Crockpot Potato Soup 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Wild Blueberry and Lemon Meringue... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Carl's Jr. Ranch Crispy Chicken... 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Chicken and Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Crunchy Potluck Taco Salad 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Creamy Italian Potato Salad Recipe 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- K's Fabulous Lightened Slow Cooker... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)