Chili Dog Puffs
A quick and easy appetizer that everyone will love. Chili dogs wrapped in pastry. Make sure to have mustard on hand for dipping!
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 cup (from a 15-ounce can) canned chili
- 2 hot dogs, each sliced into 8 equal pieces
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming 16 triangles. Spread out each triangle slightly and place 1 teaspoon chili and 1 piece of hot dog in the middle of each.
Bring all sides of the crescent rolls together, close completely, and place seam-side down on an un-greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Serve your Chili Dog Puffs with spicy brown mustard
You'll also love
- O'Charley's Loaded Potato Soup 3.9/5 (166 Votes)
- Cowboy Cupcakes 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Restaurant Style Salsa, adapted... 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Mud Slide Jello Shots 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Plantains 4.9/5 (10 Votes)