Chili Dog Puffs
A quick and easy appetizer that everyone will love. Chili dogs wrapped in pastry. Make sure to have mustard on hand for dipping!
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 1/2 cup (from a 15-ounce can) canned chili
- 2 hot dogs, each sliced into 8 equal pieces
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half, forming 16 triangles. Spread out each triangle slightly and place 1 teaspoon chili and 1 piece of hot dog in the middle of each.
Bring all sides of the crescent rolls together, close completely, and place seam-side down on an un-greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until browned. Serve immediately.
Serve your Chili Dog Puffs with spicy brown mustard
You'll also love
- Crockpot Candy 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Santa Hat Party Mix 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Popcorn Chicken & Honey Dill Sauce 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.2/5 (90 Votes)
- Mud Slide Jello Shots 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Zesty Ritz Crackers 4/5 (98 Votes)