So simple, easy and tasty! Spicy pumpkin bars with a rich cream cheese frosting.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoons cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, cream together the 1st 4 ingredients well. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, nutmeg and mix well.
Pour batter into a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Once cooled, spread the frosting and cut into bars.
Mix all of the ingredients for frosting well.
You'll also love
- Crumbly Pumpkin Bread 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Boston Cream Poke Cake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Beef Stew 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Banana Cream Delight 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Nanny's Thanksgiving Dressing 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Indian Style Rice 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Gummy Bear Popsicles 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Bacon and Rice Cabbage Rolls 4.3/5 (29 Votes)