Pumpkin Pie Bars
Like the classic pumpkin pie, these bars have the same spicy flavor and warmth, but without the all the fuss using a simple press-in crust. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- Baked Press-In Crust
- Crème fraîche, for serving
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a small bowl, whisk the sugars with the spices and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Whisk in the sugar mixture, then whisk in the pumpkin puree and the evaporated milk until smooth.
Pour the filling into the crust and bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350°F and bake for about 25 minutes longer, until the filling is fully set. Transfer the pan to a rack and let cool completely.
Cut into bars and serve with crème fraîche.
You'll also love
- Loaded Potato Soup 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Granny's Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Spinach Corn Bread 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Peach Cobbler 3.8/5 (225 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Apple Coffee Cake 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard, Crock pot 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pumpkin Dream Cake with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Pineapple Crunch Cake 4.3/5 (32 Votes)