Perfect Potato Pockets
- 1 pouch (3.3 oz) cheddar and sour cream instant mashed potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon red pepper sauce
Preparation time 25mins
In large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes and hot water. Add cream cheese; beat until blended. Stir in the ham, onions, bacon and Cheddar cheese.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Slightly stretch corners of short side of each triangle to make longer. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup potato mixture on center of each triangle. Bring corners to center over filling, overlapping ends; press gently to seal.
Mix butter and pepper sauce; brush over tops. Bake at 375°F 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.