Pumpkin Praline Bars
These Pumpkin Praline Bars make a perfect treat for the Fall - or anytime of year. The cookie crust is crumbly with a wonderful pumpkin flavor, the topping is similar to pecan pie. I'm surprised you don't see this flavor combination more often, it tastes awesome!
- Original no-stick cooking spray
- 1 (17.5-ounce) package Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
Stir cookie mix and 1/2 cup melted butter in medium bowl with fork until evenly moistened. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Whisk egg in medium bowl. Whisk in corn syrup, 2 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in pecans. Spread evenly over partially baked layer.
Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until topping is set and golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Place on cutting board. Pull foil away from sides of bars. Cool completely. Trim outer edge before cutting into bars.
You'll also love
- THE ULTIMATE TWICE BAKED POTATOES 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon & Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Lemony Greek Yogurt Cheesecake 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Potato... 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Pumpkin Custard Squares 4.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream... 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cake 4.6/5 (27 Votes)