Rosemary Marinated Ribeye Steaks with Lemon Pepper Butter
Full of great flavor! Ribeye Steaks marinated in a delicious rosemary marinade are grilled to your liking, then topped with a lemon pepper butter. Serve warm with baked potatoes and your favorite veggie, enjoy!
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 boneless rib eye steaks (8-10 ounces each) about 1 inch thick, trimmed of excess fat
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- Kosher salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 155mins
In a medium bowl whisk the marinade ingredients. Place the steaks in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Press the air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade, place on a plate, and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
In a small bowl blend the butter ingredients, including 1/2 teaspoon salt. Transfer the mixture to a sheet of plastic wrap and roll into a log about 1 1/2 inches thick. Refrigerate until firm, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Allow the steaks to stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before grilling.
Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat (450° to 550°F).
Remove the steaks from the bag and wipe off the excess marinade with your hands, leaving a thin coating. Season the steaks evenly with 1 teaspoon salt.
Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the steaks over direct high heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until cooked to your desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes for medium rare, turning once (if flare-ups occur, move the steaks temporarily over indirect heat).
Remove from the grill, top with some of the lemon-pepper butter, and let rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve warm
You'll also love
- Pineapple Daiquiri 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Nanny's Thanksgiving Dressing 4.1/5 (60 Votes)
- Indian Style Rice 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Dumplings 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- HONEY LIME GARLIC BUTTER SALMON 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Asian Sweet Chili Sesame Chicken 4.4/5 (21 Votes)