Queso Spinach Bacon Dip
Perfect blend of cheeses mixed with spinach and minced shallots, and, of course, bacon! Serve with crackers or pita chips and enjoy!
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup shallots, finely minced
- 2 cups spinach leaves, sliced, firmly packed
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup Daisy Brand Sour Cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from daisybrand.com
Cook the chopped bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crisp, stirring frequently. Remove from the skillet to a small bowl. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings from the skillet.
Add the shallot and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Add the spinach. Cook for an additional minute, stirring occasionally. Remove to a small bowl.
Add the cream cheese, shredded cheese, grated cheese, milk, and sour cream to the skillet. Cook over low heat until melted and thoroughly heated. Fold in the spinach/shallot mixture and all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon.
Garnish with the remaining bacon. Serve with crisp crackers or pita chips.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Banana Bread 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Macaroni Coleslaw 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Banana Tres Leches Dessert 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Slow-Cooked Family-Favorite Beef... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms Stuffed With... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Spinach-and-Artichoke Dip 5/5 (10 Votes)