Baked Lobster & Brie Dip
This is a decadent and rich dish that no one will guess is clean! When shopping for ingredients, purchase fresh-cooked lobster from your local fishmonger.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups baby spinach, lightly packed
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch ground cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lobster meat, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat Brie cheese, diced (7-ounces)
- 2 tablespoons each chopped fresh chives and flat-leaf parsley
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
Cooking in batches if necessary, add garlic and spinach and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is just wilted.
Transfer to a colander and allow to cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Gently press to drain excess water. Cool to room temperature.
Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
Add mozzarella, yogurt, cream cheese, lemon juice and cayenne to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
Using a spatula, scrape cheese mixture into bowl with spinach.
Stir in lobster, Brie, chives and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer dip to a shallow ovenproof casserole and place dish on a baking tray. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until hot and bubbling.
Remove from oven and let rest for 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with crackers.
You'll also love
- whole roasted cauliflower with a... 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Polo Shirt Cake 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Pineapple Scones 4.2/5 (83 Votes)
- Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Trout 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Louisiana Shrimp Po Boy Sandwich 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- New Zealand Green Mussels 4.9/5 (9 Votes)