Bacony Potato Salad
- 5 eggs
- 6 slices bacon (More or less, to personal taste)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 2 pounds small potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool.
2. Meanwhile, place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and place in a bowl of cold water to cool.
3. Peel the eggs, and place 3 of them into a large bowl. Reserve the rest for later. Mash the eggs in the bowl with a fork. Stir in the mustard, mayonnaise, celery, salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Cook bacon slices in the microwave for about 4 minutes, until crisp, or fry in a skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble 3 of the bacon slices into the mayonnaise mixture. Reserve the rest for garnish.
5. Peel and chop the potatoes, and stir into the bowl until evenly coated. Slice the 2 remaining eggs, and place on top of the salad. Crumble the remaining bacon over the eggs, then sprinkle parsley over the top.
You'll also love
- Flat Belly - Creamy Broccoli Soup 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Crockpot Pizza Pasta 4.3/5 (71 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork... 4.2/5 (75 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemonade Cake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Chicken and Pork Potstickers 4.4/5 (56 Votes)
- Fried Cabbage with Onions and Bacon 4.6/5 (41 Votes)