Chicken, Artichoke Heart & Spinach Cheesy Bake
Love spinach artichoke dip? You'll love this pasta dish that includes chicken, artichokes and spinach in a creamy sauce.
- 14 ounces pasta of your choice (I used cavatappi)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 3 cooked chopped chicken (you may use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can of artichoke hearts drained & chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of 2% milk
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cups of Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 4 ounces of cream cheese, room temp
- 10 ounces of spinach thawed, drained and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Boil water and cook pasta for approximately 8 minutes, drain then place it in a large mixing bowl. To the drained pasta add chopped chicken, artichoke hearts, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sour cream, cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, milk, spinach, parmesan cheese, and lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
In a medium sized frying pan cook the onion and garlic over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Lightly saute for about five minutes then add that to the pasta mix, add salt & pepper to the pasta mix and blend well.
Place all your ingredients in a 13 x 9 inch pan, top the ingredients with 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella and then sprinkle with parsley. Place the pan in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes at 425°F.
You'll also love
- Pasta Avocado Salad 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- The Fish Bowl 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Parmesan... 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Crockpot Polish Sausage and... 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach &... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 4.7/5 (31 Votes)