Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro and Lime
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 Tbl plus 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbl chopped fresh cilantro
1. Pierce potatoes all over with a fork, microwave about 10 minutes or until tender. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
2. Combine milk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir until butter is melted, remove from heat.
3. Remove potatoe from skins and place in medium bowl, discard skins. Add milk mixture, salt and pepper, mix with electric mixer at low speed until creamy. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.