Scallops (Tequila lime )
- 16 large sea scallops
- 1/4 tsp sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large shallot
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 1/2 tsp grated lime rind
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp butter
1. Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat and sear scallops on both sides until golden brown remove to plate
3. Reduce heat to medium low and add shallots and sugar, cook, stirring for about 3 minutes or until very soft.
4. Stir in tequila and bring to a boil, reduce slightly and stir in lime juice, rind, cilantro and butter.
5. Stir until smooth.
6. Return scallops to skillet and turn to coat in sauce and heat thoroughly.
You'll also love
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CAULIFLOWER... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Pizzelle... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Toasted Quinoa Salad with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Pepper & Mustard Baked Ahi /... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Cream Clam Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SPICEY CRAB AND SHRIMP SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Icebox Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)