Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
I had a lot of leftover cilantro (my family loves Mexican food), so I whipped up this creamy Cilantro Lime salad dressing. It was a huge hit, so I quickly wrote down what I used so that I could replicate it.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (or parmesan cheese)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
I am notorious for not measuring, because I adapted this recipe from a more fattening version called "El Toritos Cilantro and Pepita Salad Dressing". I recommend that you adjust seasonings to your liking.
In a food processor, add all the ingredients, except for the olive oil.
Process until the ingredients are emulsified and then slowly drizzle the olive oil until the dressing appears rich and creamy.
You can substitute non-fat Greek Yogurt, instead of mayonnaise for a leaner version.
You'll also love
- Basic Ground Beef American Goulash 4.2/5 (228 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning 3.9/5 (472 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 4/5 (210 Votes)
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage... 4.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.3/5 (214 Votes)
- Chewy Lemon Snowdrop Cookies 4.3/5 (174 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4.1/5 (147 Votes)