Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
I had a lot of leftover cilantro (my family loves Mexican food), so I whipped up this creamy Cilantro Lime salad dressing. It was a huge hit, so I quickly wrote down what I used so that I could replicate it.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese (or parmesan cheese)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
I am notorious for not measuring, because I adapted this recipe from a more fattening version called "El Toritos Cilantro and Pepita Salad Dressing". I recommend that you adjust seasonings to your liking.
In a food processor, add all the ingredients, except for the olive oil.
Process until the ingredients are emulsified and then slowly drizzle the olive oil until the dressing appears rich and creamy.
You can substitute non-fat Greek Yogurt, instead of mayonnaise for a leaner version.
You'll also love
- Loaded Potato & Buffalo Chicken... 4.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Potato and Cheese Pierogi 4.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake... 4.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Peach Cobbler 4.2/5 (297 Votes)
- Lemony Lemon Brownies 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Lemon-Lime Sugar Cookie Truffles 4.5/5 (114 Votes)