Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini topped with Melted Cheddar, Bacon and an Avocado Blue Cheese
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup carrot, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/2 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup blue cheese
- 1/4 cup avocado blue cheese dressing (see below) (optional)
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- Mix the avocado into the dressing and enjoy!
Dressing from ClosetCooking.com
Zucchini stuffed with buffalo chicken and corn topped with bacon, plenty of melted cheese and an avocado blue cheese dressing!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Meanwhile, hollow out the zucchini leaving them 1/4 inch thick, reserving and chopping the insides.
Cook the bacon in a pan until crispy, set aside on paper towels to drain and reserve 1 tablespoon of grease in the pan.
Add the carrots and celery and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
Add the reserved zucchini and cook until tender, about 3-5 minutes.
Mix in the chicken, corn and hot sauce and remove from heat.
Place the zucchini halves in the boiling water and boil for a minute, remove from water and place in large baking dishes.
Stuff the zucchini halves with the buffalo chicken mixture sprinkle on the cheese and bake in a preheated 350F oven until the zucchini is nice and tender and the cheese has melted, about 30-40 minutes.
Avocado Blue Cheese Dressing
Smooth and creamy avocado mixed into a tangy blue cheese dressing.
Servings: 1 1/2 cups
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Capellini with Pine Nuts,... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Christmas Pork Crown 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish with lemon butter sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rancher's Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Broccoli Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PUMPKIN ANGEL FOOD CAKE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey,Bacon & Sage Chowder 5/5 (1 Votes)