Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad
This will be a huge hit at your Cinco de Mayo fiesta or summer bash! Serve this as is for an appetizer, or over lettuce or tostadas for a lunch or light meal.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)