Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad
This will be a huge hit at your Cinco de Mayo fiesta or summer bash! Serve this as is for an appetizer, or over lettuce or tostadas for a lunch or light meal.
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt and fresh pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a small bowl combine red onion, lime juice, olive oil, pinch of salt and pepper. Let them marinate at least 5 minutes to mellow the flavor of the onion.
In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato, jalapeño. Combine all the ingredients together, add cilantro and gently toss. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 4.2/5 (168 Votes)
- Strawberry Soufflé Pancakes 4.3/5 (125 Votes)
- Old Bay Crab Cakes 4.2/5 (160 Votes)
- Clean Banana Bread 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4.2/5 (133 Votes)
- Frozen French Lemonade 4.5/5 (101 Votes)