Libby's Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake features a fabulous combination of cream cheese and pumpkin topped with crushed toffee candies. It is more than a bit 'over the top'; it is the top! Serve it for dessert or for a special treat anytime.
- 1 3/4 cups (about 14 to16) shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8-ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15-ounce) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (about 25 to 30) crushed toffee candies
- 1 container (8-ounces) sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel ice cream topping, optional
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 285mins
Adapted from verybestbaking.com
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch spring form pan.
BAKE for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of spring form pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Beverage - Punch - Rose Lemon... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Twice-Baked Sweet Potato Casserole... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon, Thyme, & Cauliflower Bean... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pumpkin Hummus 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon-Bourbon Apple Pie 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)