Pumpkin, Caramel & Pecan Cheesecake
This amazing pumpkin cheesecake starts with a spicy gingersnap crust and gets even better—thanks to a drizzle of warm caramel and a sprinkling of pecans.
- 1/2 cup chopped Planters Pecans, divided.
- 38 Nabisco Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1/2 cups).
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted.
- 4 packages (8-ounces each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 can pumpkin (15-ounces)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pies spice.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 4 eggs
- 25 Kraft Caramels.
- 1/4 cup milk.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 325˚F.
Chop 1/4 cup nuts finely; place in medium bowl. Add ginger snap crumbs and butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of 13x9-pan.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin spice and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on high 1 1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.; spoon over individual servings of cheesecake.
Serve with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Elvis Presleys favorite "Potato... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Vegan White Bean... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Marshmallow Easter Bark 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Ravioli with Summer Squash 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Gingerbread and Pumpkin Waffles 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Gingerbread Waffles with a... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Chipotle Creamed Spinach Phyllo... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)