Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
A delicious Fall inspired Pumpkin Pie oatmeal.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Organic Steel Cut Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brown Sugar
- Homemade Whipped Cream
Adapted from realhoustonhousewife.com
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, and add 2 cups of steel cut oats.
Once the oatmeal is finished cooking, add butter, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to your liking.
Top with homemade whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice!
You'll also love
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Turkey Meatloaf with Brown... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Review this recipe