Smoked Salmon Cheese Balls
Smoked Salmon Cheese Balls? Yes please! Make individual balls so everyone has the perfect amount, or make one large ball for everyone to share.
- 1 (8 ounces) package Changing Seas Norwegian Smoked Salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 (8 ounces) package Neufchâtel cheese
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
Adapted from wholefoodsmarket.com
Put all ingredients except for parsley into a food processor and pulse until combined, but not perfectly smooth.
Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill until very cold, about 4 hours.
Arrange half of parsley on a plate. Keeping half of salmon mixture chilled, spoon other half onto parsley, sprinkle parsley all over to coat and shape into a ball. Repeat with remaining parsley and salmon mixture.
(If you choose to make smaller cheese balls, keep the cheese mixture very cold and work quickly.)
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Side: Roasted Maple... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Beet and Carrot Cake 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P2/3) Spicy Cajun... 4/5 (66 Votes)
- Croissant Breakfast Bread Pudding... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Tapas: Coconut Shrimp 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Stuffed Peppers 3.9/5 (78 Votes)
- Baked Red Velvet Donuts 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Grilled Mahi Mahi With... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)