Lemon, Thyme, & Cauliflower Bean Dip
Baked cauliflower and fresh thyme make this white bean dip a light and easy choice for your next party. It's a delicious dairy-free crowd pleaser.
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and broken into bite-sized pieces
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can Great Northern beans (or any white bean), rinsed and drained
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Extra olive oil for drizzling
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, toss cauliflower pieces with 2 tablespoons olive oil until evenly coated.
Spread the cauliflower out on a large aluminum foil covered baking sheet. Bake 30 minutes, stirring once halfway.
Transfer baked cauliflower to food processor. Add beans, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, sea salt and black pepper. Pulse until combined.
Drizzle with remaining olive oil and thyme to serve.
You'll also love
- Squash Relish 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Always-Requested Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuscan Kale & Cannellini Bean Salad 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Halloween Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp & Sun Dried Tomato Dip 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Soup 4.6/5 (8 Votes)