Ginger Chicken Delight
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 T vegetable oil
- 1/2 c fruit juice (apple is good)
- 2 T honey
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1/2 t ground ginger
- 1/2 t garlic powder or 2 t minced garlic
- Cooked white rice
- 16 oz bag frozen mixed oriental vegetables (or 4 cups)
Get rice and vegetables cooking.
Slice chicken breasts into long pieces.
Shake chicken pieces and flour in a closed plastic bag to coat.
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Cook chicken 3 to 4 minutes per side until lightly browned outside but slightly pink in center.
Meanwhile, mix juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Pour over chicken. Cook, stirring a few times, 1 to 2 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the centers and sauce thickens slightly. (If sauce becomes too thick, stir in up to ¼ c water)
Serve all 3 separately or serve chicken and vegetables over rice.
You'll also love
- Roasted Bourbon-Glazed Chicken... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Chicken, Asparagus, & Mushroom Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Memphis Rub Beer Can Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Indian Curry Chicken Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chicken and Rice... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Chow Mein 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Mitsu Ken Style 3.7/5 (31 Votes)