Indian Curry Chicken Balls
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 large cream cheese (reduced fat)
- 2 tabl. mayo
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup almonds chopped
- 1 tabl. chutney
- 2 tabl. curry
- 1 teas. salt
- toasted coconut
Mix together: cream cheese, and mayo.
Then Mix: chopped chicken, almonds, chutney, curry and salt.
Mix everything together, make into balls and roll in coconut.
You'll also love
- Easy Chicken Masala 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Chicken 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Orzo 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasties 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Chow Mein 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Mitsu Ken Style 3.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs with Celery & Garlic 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Curry without Coconut Milk 3.2/5 (19 Votes)