Chicken, Asparagus, & Mushroom Bake
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast (1/2 lb), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 c. sliced asparagus
- 1 pkg. (6oz) corn bread stuffing mix
- 1/4 c. dry white wine (optional)
- 1 can (14oz) chicken broth
- 1 can (10.7oz) condensed cream asparagus or cream of chicken soup, undiluted
Preheat oven to 350. Heat butter and oil in large skillet till butter is melted. Cook and stir in chicken and garlic about 3 mins. over med-high heat till chicken is not longer pink. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 mins. Add asparagus; cook and stir about 5 mins or till asparagus is crisp-tender. Season w/ pepper to taste.
Transfer mixture to 2 1/2 qt. casserole or 6 small casseroles. Top w/ stuffing mix.
Add wine to skillet, if desired; cook and stir 1 min. over med-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add broth and soup; cook and stir till blended.
Pour broth mixture into casserole; mix well. Bake, uncovered, about 35 mins. or till heate through and lightly browned.
You'll also love
- Asparagus Bow-Tie Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Memphis Rub Beer Can Chicken 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Arugula, Roasted... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pecan Sweet Potato Pound Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Divan 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef with Broccoli, Bell Pepper... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Orzo Salad with Asparagus,... 4/5 (1 Votes)