Asian-Style Chicken Salad
Dive into a salad with crispy chicken, crunchy veggies, sweet oranges and a tangy Asian dressing.
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 bag (11.75 oz) Asian-style salad kit (greens, carrots, snow peas, radishes, noodles, sesame-ginger dressing)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into about 24 (1 1/2-inch) pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup roasted Asian sesame dressing
1. In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix Bisquick mix and coconut. Pour sesame-ginger dressing from salad kit into medium bowl. Add chicken pieces to dressing; stir well to coat chicken.
2. Shake about 6 chicken pieces at a time in bag of Bisquick mixture until coated. Shake off any extra mixture.
3. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place chicken pieces in single layer in skillet; cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is browned on outside and no longer pink in center. Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, divide greens among 4 plates.
4. Top each salad with warm chicken pieces, noodles, orange segments and onions. Drizzle with roasted Asian sesame dressing.
You'll also love
- Hearty Chicken & Noodle Casserole... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Mozzarella Baked Rotini 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Whole Chicken and... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Goulash 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Low Carb Chicken Chow Mein 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wildfire Chopped Salad 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken Mitsu Ken Style 3.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)