Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
So with all the talk and posting of Super Bowl party grub I have to be honest, I am not a fan of football. At all. No offense to any of you fans out there, but I'm just keeping it real. Thankfully, I lucked out and married a man that isn't a fan either. He is a lover of motocross and dirt bikes. I can live with that.
So with my confession, I do have to say that we like to watch the Super Bowl. My husband and I watch it every year and we enjoy it. I think one of the reasons we like to is for the good excuse to make all types of different appetizers to devour while we watch it. This bean dip is one I'll be making for it this year! It is D-I-V-I-N-E!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16-ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked, optional
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Outback Steakhouse Macaroni &... 3.9/5 (272 Votes)
- Chocolate, Caramel Peanut-Butter... 4.3/5 (204 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 3.9/5 (245 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.1/5 (216 Votes)
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4.1/5 (196 Votes)