Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip
So with all the talk and posting of Super Bowl party grub I have to be honest, I am not a fan of football. At all. No offense to any of you fans out there, but I'm just keeping it real. Thankfully, I lucked out and married a man that isn't a fan either. He is a lover of motocross and dirt bikes. I can live with that.
So with my confession, I do have to say that we like to watch the Super Bowl. My husband and I watch it every year and we enjoy it. I think one of the reasons we like to is for the good excuse to make all types of different appetizers to devour while we watch it. This bean dip is one I'll be making for it this year! It is D-I-V-I-N-E!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16-ounces, each) refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 pound ground turkey, cooked, optional
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Mix together cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl. Mix in refried beans until combined. Stir in taco seasoning.
Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with both cheeses.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned. Serve with tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Honey Mustard Chicken &... 4.5/5 (188 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls 3.8/5 (471 Votes)
- Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce 3.9/5 (381 Votes)
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4.1/5 (211 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (155 Votes)
- Potatoes for a Crowd 4.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (129 Votes)