HCG Diet (P3) Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
This easy-to-make low carb dessert is delicious and is a perfect treat to eat and serve in moderation.
- 3/4 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
- 16 ounces cream cheese -- softened
- 1 cup Splenda
- 15 ounces pumpkin (one can)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice (you can add more if desired!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs -- room temperature
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 115mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Combined finely chopped pecans with Almond Flour (or Almond Meal).
Stir Melted butter into the nut mixture. Press the nut mixture into the bottom and 1 1/2 inch up the sides of a 9" springform pan.
Set aside while you make the filling.
Blend cream cheese with the sugar substitute until creamy... add the rest of the ingredients except the eggs together well
Add eggs, one at a time until just blended.
Pour over the crust.
Bake in a 325°F oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven.
Run a knife around the outside edge of the pan to loosen the cheese cake from the sides, to keep it from cracking.
Let cool completely. After it cools refrigerate the cheesecake overnight.
You'll also love
- Prosciutto Wrapped Toasted Ravioli... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Fresh & Easy Fish Tacos 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Raisin Filled Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Amazing Butternut Squash 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Prosciutto, provolone and arugula... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Zesty Italian Tuna Casserole 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Ground Lamb & Hummus Pita Pizzas 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Squash and Orzo Salad 4.7/5 (9 Votes)