Creamy Orzo with Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- CREAMY ORZO with FETA SUN-DRIED TOMATOES:
- START BOILING THE PASTA BEFORE MAKING THE ROULADES, THEN FINISH THE ORZO DISH WHILE THE CHICKEN SIMMERS.
- 1 1/2 C low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c dry orzo pasta (4oz)
- 2 T minced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 T crumbled feta cheese (1oz)
- 1/8 tsp EACH kosher salt and black pepper
Cooking time 30mins
CREAMY ORZO WITH FETA SUN-DRIED TOMATOES:
BRING broth to a boil in a small saucepan; stir in orzo.
Return liquid to a boil. Cook orzo, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed, 9 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
STIR tomatoes and feta into orzo, mixing until feta melts slightly. Season orzo mixture with salt and pepper.