Lemon Bundt Cake
lemon instant pudding and lemon-lime soda make this a very moist and delicious cake.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 10-inch Bundt pan
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
3. In large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix
4. Stir in the oil.
5. Beat in the eggs, one at a time
6. Stir in the lemon-lime soda
7. Pour batter into prepared pan.
8. Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool 15 minutes in pan before inverting onto cooling rack to cool completely.
1. Combine confectioners' sugar, milk and lemon extract
2. Stir until smooth
3. Dribble over cooled cake
You'll also love
- Easy Banana Pudding Parfaits 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue cake 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Bunny Bum Cupcakes 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- World's Best Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4.1/5 (49 Votes)