Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
The secret it out! This Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo recipe tastes just like the one on their menu.
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fresh whole milk
- 3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into 1/3-inch strips
- 1 package fettucine noodles, fresh if you can get it
- 1 or 2 pinches garlic powder
- 1 or 2 pinches parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
Cooking time 20mins
Cook fettuccine according to package instructions. Drain and drizzle with olive oil to keep from sticking.
Place large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil.
When pan is nice and hot, add chicken strips. Reduce heat to medium and saute chicken until it turns white. Add more olive oil, as needed.
Remove chicken from pan, then return glistening pan to medium heat.
Add butter and cream cheese to pan, stirring constantly until well melted.
Once melted, add milk a little at a time, stirring constantly. If milk begins to boil, reduce heat.
Continue stirring and add parmesan and black pepper.
Finally, add chicken and pasta to the sauce and stir until all ingredients are well incorporated and very hot.
You'll also love
- Paula Deen's Cheesy Meatloaf 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken 4.4/5 (92 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Lo Mein 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo - Instant Pot 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Stupid Easy Slow Cooker Chicken... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)